Some of my favorite quotes (December 25, 2007, 0) - “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner
Ethics talk with the philosophy department (September 24, 2003, 0) - Introductions
- Sandra Lovenia, introduction to IT for comtech, introduction to MIS.
- Ariel Maguyon, seniors and juniors, computer architecture, MIS administration
- Em-em, part-time, MIS office. Teaches MIS101.
- Andrei, currently teaching computer architecture and will teach operating system
- Manny Dy, foundations of moral value, chinese philosophy, ph of the human person, business ethics
- … Valdez, philo of
Scrabble (April 23, 2003, 0) - Where is Sir Olpoc?
If you can, teach; If you can’t teach, do (September 5, 2008, 0) - I’ve never agreed with the adage “If you can, do; if you can’t, teach.” If you’ve ever caught yourself saying that, watch Taylor Mali talk about what teachers make. I know that you need to know something really well in order to teach it, and that teaching is an incredibly difficult thing to do properly.
Matter resolved (February 16, 2007, 0) - After an intense week of conversation, the matter that had been on my
mind has been resolved. I think that things turned out in the
best way possible. Unbloggable details to be shared over hot chocolate
or cellphone; summary of decision to be posted on blog when finalized.
Random Emacs symbol: pcomplete-quote-arg-hook – Variable: *A hook which is run