Reflections (June 20, 2003, 0) - You know, I’m more passionate about computer science education than I
am about wearable computing. Not that I don’t think wearable computing
is fun and interesting, but people are doing that.
I think my hedgehog concept is computer science education.
I can drop wearable computing for the moment. If it’s really important,
I can go into it later.
Part of being
Crossroads issues (April 9, 2003, 0) - 10.3 Ethics and Computer Science
10.4 Computer Science Education – Write an article about open source and computer science education?
Dr. Dayrit SOSE planning session (June 20, 2003, 0) - Look up ISI
Off-shore degree programs?
I want to focus on computer science education.
My objectives are:
- Develop interactive, up-to-date learning materials for
- Monitor, experiment with and disseminate pedagogical advances in
computer science and education
- Contribute to the body of knowledge of computer science education
I need to learn
- more effective communication skills, preferably with a mentor or
We’re in! (October 13, 2003, 0) -
Subject: RE: NCITE abstract: Alternative teaching methods in introductory computer science education
Thank you for your submission.
We look forward to your presentation.
Resolutions for 2004 (January 1, 2004, 0) - - Speak slower and lower.
- Check requirements within 3 days.
- Log all of my expenses in plain text in Emacs so that I get forced
to develop a ledger mode.
- Journal every day. 23:00 – 23:30 is my journaling time. Drop
everything and write (unless have earlier substantial journal
- Visit at least one new website related to