– Sandra Lovenia, introduction to IT for comtech, introduction to MIS.
– Ariel Maguyon, seniors and juniors, computer architecture, MIS administration
– Em-em, part-time, MIS office. Teaches MIS101.
– Andrei, currently teaching computer architecture and will teach operating system
– Manny Dy, foundations of moral value, chinese philosophy, ph of the human person, business ethics
– … Valdez, philo of religion
– John Bulaong, ph101. next sem, teaching logic. 6th year of teaching
– Roy Tolentino, philo of the human person
– Roie Lozada, philo of the human person, technology’s a personal interest
– Rainier Ibana, interested in communications
– Stephanie Sy, intro course
– Albert Medalla, web page design
– Christine Amarra, intro course and computer organization for CS juniors
– Description of handouts prepared by Bong Olpoc
We want to help students develop ethics.
Present the way we currently teach it
and then get insights
- intellectual property
– software reliability
– relationships, posing as someone else, questions of identity and truth
Long term: elective, maybe core?
first topic: IPR
Dr. Dy – excerpt from business ethics book