Teaching quote: “The teacher is the needle and the disciple is the thread.” (Miyamoto Musashi)
check out the first article. The pic of the ring enlarges.
Question is, would you wear it or eat it? *teasing*
I find that I approach project defenses as my opportunity to learn
from the group the insights they had while working on the project. =)
I’m looking forward to the CS123 project defenses!
- Good design
– Object-oriented principles
– Patterns: abstracting and applying to a different situation
– Tokenizing strings
official patterns for doing things
– so most people by default will follow our official pattern
– be very consistent about doing things
– know when the pattern applies
game exercise – modify a game framework; teach them how to analyze code, create objects, etc.
generic game server