Faculty meeting (September 10, 2003, 0) - (education)
- PAASCU revisit will be either end of this month or in October.
- List of recommendations
- Show interaction
- Fine arts. aesthetics / technical
- Merienda with philo: September 17, ethics discussion, mis hour?
- Playstation. SCPH-30001 or SCPH-30001-R or SCPH-35001-GT
- Lounge party. promotions, video games
- Updates re phd program, master’s, and mis
- Video cards, Geforce 4 MX
CS faculty meeting over chips (September 4, 2003, 0) - - students who get a low or high score on the first test
- intro courses, later courses, and preferences
Research on Successful New Faculty (September 10, 2003, 0) - (education)
Identifies three aspects for new-teacher success
- Collegial support.
I experience a lot of collegial support. I regularly swap stories and
ideas with the other new teachers, and I occasionally learn from the
senior faculty. They don’t expect me to have to make all the mistakes
again, and they share encouraging stories and advice.
- Teaching support.
I believe that students must