Whoops, hadn’t been writing. Have, however, faithfully adhered to
constraints of CookOrDie. Last Wednesday, threw together quickie lunch
of ground beef, pork and beans, and bacon (real bacon!) in hamburger
buns. Decent meal – reminded me a bit of some meal I’d eaten before
Preparation was fairly simple.
- Attempted to cook bacon.
- Became disturbed as bacon does not brown after a few minutes of cooking.
- Suspected that constant flipping to check doneness did not contribute to quick cooking of bacon.
- Consoled self by browning 1/8 kg. of ground beef in same pan.
- Opened can of pork and beans impulsively bought day before and dumped contents in aforementioned pan.
- Stirred for a few minutes and poured results into hastily cleaned plastic container.
- Stuffed extra hamburger buns into storage bags and into ref.
- Grabbed remaining hamburger buns and container with meat and beans mixture and headed off to school.