- Microwave second pink potato for 5 minutes.
– Cook half of second slice of bacon. (Still unable to figure out how to get nice, crispy bacon, and am about to give up and always chuck it into the microwave.)
– Brown ground beef. Add plenty of salt and pepper. (This is starting to sound very familiar.)
– Flip potato and microwave for another 2 minutes.
– Mash potato, beef, and bacon together.
– Add diced cheese to amalgam and mix thoroughly.
– Pop into microwave and set for a few minutes under “Grill” in attempt to brown potato mixture nicely..