- Speak slower and lower.
- Check requirements within 3 days.
- Log all of my expenses in plain text in Emacs so that I get forced to develop a ledger mode.
- Journal every day. 23:00 – 23:30 is my journaling time. Drop everything and write (unless have earlier substantial journal
- Visit at least one new website related to computer science education every day.
- Play at least one game of chess a week.
- Chat with friends at least once a week in order to swap stories and get ideas.
Plans for 2004
- Visit AU and NZ during the summer. Sit in classes, visit friends, meet professors.
- Collect or compose at least 100 exercises, examples, and ideas for introductory computer science education.
- Collect at least 30 CookOrDie recipes and stories into something publishable.
- Apply for an MS or PhD program in computer science education or computer science.