– A list of all the notes related to a BBDB contact. I’d have to parse
out all the bbdb links, covert them into canonical names and match
them against the records, but it would be fun.
– General emacs-wiki hyperlinks.
– Recurring tasks.
– Ongoing projects and the next task in them. Upon task completion,
the next task in the project would be scheduled. Actually, this is
already handled by future tasks, but this flexibility might be fun.
Forces you to think of the next step.
– Monthly headlines in a calendar.
– Notes index by month, by year.
– timeclock integration into my Schedule.