Link from Ignatius Hsu on firstname.lastname@example.org:
Here’s a good resource. Choosing and Using Open Source Software: A
primer for nonprofits, published by NOSI (Nonprofit Open Source
E-Mail from Ignatius Hsu
- Goals: Have them and explain them!
– Structure courses top-down!
– Weave a tight net of understanding!
– Concrete before abstract!
– Beware of chunking!
– Explanation before expression!
– Good definitions are bad explanations!
– Tell Me Three Times
– Establish feed-back loops!
– Examples, examples, examples!
– Repeat, but don’t repeat!
– Tell stories!