Link from Ignatius Hsu on firstname.lastname@example.org:
Here’s a good resource. Choosing and Using Open Source Software: A
primer for nonprofits, published by NOSI (Nonprofit Open Source
E-Mail from Ignatius Hsu
- Goals: Have them and explain them!
- Structure courses top-down!
- Weave a tight net of understanding!
- Concrete before abstract!
- Beware of chunking!
- Explanation before expression!
- Good definitions are bad explanations!
- Tell Me Three Times
- Establish feed-back loops!
- Examples, examples, examples!
- Repeat, but don’t repeat!
- Tell stories!