- Dusted off CoursesSubmission and started hacking on it again: minor
template tweaks (tables instead of lists, for example) and some code refactoring into objects.
- Almost done with JavaCd. Just need to download Eclipse RC1 and
update the installation instructions, then we'll be all set. I don't think I'll be able to put my material on the CD, but at least I've included the PPT slides from the aegis website as well as the excellent chortle tutorial.
- Sent Ching a formal thank-you note for the lunch with Som Mittal.
- Upgraded my kernel to 2.6.6.
- Started work on PlannerDatabase, which will get around the problem
of having tasks in different places. Should probably consider working with one of the real database packages like EDB, but will have fun coding it anyway. Actually have a test-suite with decent coverage.
- Have also figured out how to use testcover.el. Am pleasantly
surprised to find out that it's actually in main Emacs, so will remove it from my ../emacs directory. Have not yet figured out how to properly use 1value, but that's okay.
- Am changing the way I use planner. Have realized that I don't
actually need planner-align-tasks, planner-renumber-tasks and planner-renumber-notes in my write-file-functions, and will probably remove those from the default.
- Used Gnus to pull data out of old Eudora mailboxes. Whee! My mom
needed to find mail related to her business trip to Malaysia. The semi-fuzzy search was fun.
- Found my apartment keys. Yay!