– Work tomorrow
– Leave MSI at 5:40 and arrive at TKC by 7:30.
– Shower and change into casual clothes. Pick up bags and phone.
– Leave TKC by 8:30. Be in Shinjuku by around 10:30. Make it to the bus with plenty of time to spare.
– Saturday: Wander around. Attend conference. Check into ryokan, change into provided yukata.
– Sunday: Change shirt, possibly pants (bring spare). Wander around. Find a nice public bath or onsen. Take night bus back.
– Monday morning, arrive in Shinjuku at around 6:00. Change into business clothes and go to work.
Stuff I need to bring:
– mobile phone charger
– laptop, charger
– Debian keysigning papers
– A day or two’s worth of clothes.
– Money, misc.
Possibly have these brought:
– business shoes
– business clothes for Monday: white turtleneck, pleated black skirt.