More posts about: Uncategorized // Add Comment »
During a debriefing, participants should be nameless and rankless.
Facilitator should continue questioning until detailed positive and
negative points emerge. Improvement comes by dealing with the
negatives and remembering the positives.
– Were the outcomes and success criteria clear?
– Were there any miscommunications?
– Was the project too complex for the team?
– Review the data. Highlight and discuss mistakes.
– Which success criteria were met or not met?
On Technorati: business