I'm quite pleased with my household chores whirl. It's all neatly pipelined.
- Sort clothes into hand-wash and machine wash piles. Strip bed and put linen into machine wash pile.
- Set up hot soak in sink and cold soak in large bucket. Soak hand-wash laundry.
- Dump machine wash pile into washing machine. Set the timer when I get back.
- Microwave rice, roast chicken + barbecue sauce, and frozen vegetables.
- Enjoy meal.
- Scrape leftovers into trash can and soak dishes in soapy hot water.
- Transfer machine-washed clothes to dryer.
- Hand-wash clothes and hang them up to dry.
- Wash dishes.
- Dust surfaces.
- Vacuum floor.
- Pick up dry clothes, fold them, and put them away.
- Make bed.
- Do other tasks.