Posted on November 27th, 2005 by Sacha Chua
- Geekettes speak. Exclusively for women, all forms of geekiness
accepted. What can we do to encourage extraordinary learning and
success in girls? Also, brainstorming for Charo’s summer camp.
Let’s make that happen.
- Education. People with a passion for teaching: let’s talk. What do
we need? How can we make a difference?
- Open source development. Who’s working on what? What do we need to
do in order to get more people to contribute to open source? How can
people get started? What problems do people encounter? What can we
do to make open source development more visible?
- Open source and education. What does it take to get Linux and open source
into our classrooms? Who’s doing that? What’s it been like? What
help do people need from the community?
- Cybercafes. Who’s doing open source in cybercafes? How are they
doing? What else do they need? How can we support them? What’s the
next important thing we can do to get open source into cybercafes?
Short URL: http://sachachua.com/blog/p/3160