There was a big fire right next to our house. We all got out safely, including the pets.
In the meantime, check out Peppy’s narrative at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/ninjapeps/130624.html for pics.
I need to learn how to be the keeper of stories. My dad told me some interesting
- Traffic’s silver lining
- Insights into crowd management: shock, authority
- Insights into crisis management: people, pets, stuff
- Food better than cash
- Household help more worried about Mom
- Possible reasons why: if I can’t have it, neither can’t you
- Fireworks incongruity
- Ollie bath
- Camera and batteries
- Window, silicone, Swiss kife
- Household help packed clothes
- Drinks: Dr. Pepper, cranberry juice
- Cooking: mixing viands
- Second fire
- Arroz caldo: third helping
- Can you teach me photography? Not tonight!