A good way to grow friendships (or relationships, for that matter) is
to do non-work stuff together. I initially stuck this under
OnLove#date-ideas, but realized it was generally applicable.
Objectives for activities:
- Enjoy life
- Get to know each other
- Share experiences: “Remember when…”
- Expand our experience and try something new
- Work towards goals
|Familiar surroundings||Change of scene|
Art and culture
- working with clay / pottery / sculpture
- listening to music
- making music
- writing (poetry, short stories, nonfiction)
- developing a better sense of design
- taking photographs
- going to a museum or gallery (realistic paintings, photographs, sculptures)
- watching a play
Feel free to suggest more!
Random Emacs symbol: bbdb-finger-host-field – Variable: *The field for special net addresses used by “M-x bbdb-finger”.