I spent most of yesterday putting together a photo book. There were many memories omitted because we didn't take pictures. I may work on something a little more verbose some other time. Still, it's not a bad first photo book. There, that's one new thing I did this week that I've never done before.
What are my goals for this week?
- I need to finish and rehearse the two talks I'll be giving over the next two weeks.
- I need to prepare for all the networking opportunities by having business cards printed and by getting a card scanner.
- I need to finish my article on personal finance with ledger.
- I want to develop a blogging plan for the various blogs I need to contribute to.
- I want to write about 4000 words for my book. My goal is to finish the raw material for the chapter on BBDB.
- I want to exercise first thing every morning, slowly inching up what I can do. I'm keeping track of my progress on a chart in the kitchen.