My site’s been slow for a while now – so slow that even I don’t have fun flipping through it. So I’m thinking of switching over to a different site. I checked out webhostingbuzz, but they don’t offer full SSH access. Here’s what I need:
- Linux webhosting with PHP and Rails
- Proper SSH access so that I can test and run things from the comfort of a terminal
- >= 10 GB of transfer per month (who knew I used 8 GB?)
- >= 5 GB disk space (currently using 1.3 GB)
- >= 10 domains
- >= 20 databases (development and stuff)
Anything you’d recommend?