December 1, 2008 - Categories: weekly
- Submitted my business results for the year (Personal Business Commitments)
- Participated on a Gen Y and Government 2.0 panel at the City of Toronto’s Web 2.0 Summit. Lots of great conversations.
- Attended Rahaf Harfoush’s talk on social media and the Obama campaign. Chatted with Jeff Muzzerrall, Gregory Lam and Fiona Cunningham over tea.
- Finished my assigned tasks (except for wontfixes) for the Drupal-based microsite project we’re working on.
- Got mysite and other modules working. Whee!
- Gave release engineer detailed notes, implementation sketch, sample scripts for fancy Drupal deployment system. ;)
- Set up rudimentary deployment script.
- Contacted a bunch of people met at various events.
- Adopted a new cat from Toronto Animal Services! He’s _adorable._
- Started sewing a lightweight gray wool vest.
- Hiked with W- and J- a bit more than 7 km near Caledon Hills.
- Sent out invitations for storytelling soiree, hooray!
- Submitted passport renewal application.
- Submitted Philippine police clearance application.
- Work: Extend mysite to work with Organic Groups nodes, get site ready for testing.
- Work: Get ready for Web 2.0 for Biz community call with yearly summary.
- Pick up notarized police clearance application from Philippine embassy and send it home for processing.
- Apply for Japan police clearance again.
- Take pictures of cats.
- Finish vest.
- Start working on annual letter.
- Host dinner party.