December 22, 2008 - Categories: weekly
- Dealt with lots of little bugs for the Drupal-based project we're working on. Solved an IE7 problem blind.
- Automated the build process for the Drupal-based project I'm working on next week. Ah, lazy programmers.
- Caught up with lots of people at #hohoto; still owe them e-mail.
- Had coffee with Jeff Muzzerall and Sameer Vasta, who got along splendidly. Hooray!
- Put together 2008 letter with W-. Getting pictures printed turned out to be more of an adventure than expected.
- Picked up better cat food at Global Pet Foods store. Also picked up a can of turducken for their Christmas dinner. (Turducken! In a can! Sheesh.)
- Had great fun chatting with my mom through her new computer.
- Exercised a bit.
- Watched classic movies. Picked up a bit of a drawl.
- Mail annual letter. - Mostly done.
- Get in the groove of the education-related Drupal-based project. Generalize my web-based install and deployment script for the second project, and make the build guy very happy.
- Celebrate the holidays. Maybe plan a treasure hunt for J-'s present.
- Make the Drupal-based conference site while work is at a lull.
- Review all of my blog posts.
- Contact Ian Eure about book.
- Start editing Emacswiki pages.
- Learn even more about Drupal.