From last week’s plans:
- LifeCampTO and a dinner party, oh my! That was a lot of fun. Check out my notes and social network analysis.
- I’m going to bake a pie =) More like apple crumble – the lattice top was a bit too thin. =) Next time, I’ll try a solid top crust, and I’ll double the crust recipe. Mmm!
- I’ll review all the use cases for work and ask lots and lots of questions Lost my questions when I messed up my Lotus Notes, but that’s okay. Now in development phase! =)
- I’ll improve the abstract submission process for my conference system Added a couple of fields they asked for, but I’m not sure if we’ll continue with the face-to-face event.
- Had a great conversation with Ted Stanton, Aaron Kim, Will Pate, and Josh Newman about the ROI of Web 2.0, social networking, social network analysis, innovation diffusion, and research
- Had a great conversation with Jeff Widman about networking, life, and personal outsourcing
- Had a great conversation with Ida Shessel about networking
- Rewrote the sponsorship letter for DrupalCampToronto. Another organizer said the new letter was fantastic! All those sales and copywriting books did sink in after all… Next: Learn about delegating and tracking tasks.
- Stumbled across agreeadate.com in the process of thinking about how to help Katie Bartlett coordinate appointments. Started using it a lot myself.
- Moved myself over to Google Apps. Have set up a workflow involving TwitterCal, Emacs, Google Calendar, and Google Apps Calendar.
- Messed up my system while trying to figure out good way for Windows and Linux to co-exist while presenting. No reliable solution found, so it’s back to slides for the webconference. Actual DrupalCon presentation will be live, though.
- Ordered books from Chapters, including a book my mom requested
- Ordered a webcam and had it sent to a family friend in the US, as part of a birthday gift for my mom ;)
- Set aside money to try outsourcing, and have identified technical task (migrating website and mail). Hiring people on oDesk. Part of birthday gift to Mom
- Attend Drupal Camp Toronto organizers’ meeting, figure out task delegation
- Give lecture at York University – Schulich Business School on Enterprise 2.0
- Give talk on Totally Rocking Your Development Environment for the IBM Drupal Users Group
- Interview people for system administration project