Here’s my process for my wake-up call:
Every day, at the wake-up time I specified, please:
- Go to start.sachachua.com and sign in.
- Sign on to the various boxes as needed.
- Call me on my cellphone.
- Greet me good morning, tell me the quote of the day and the word of the day, and the weather for today (weather description (sunny? clouds? rain? snow), and both high and low temperatures.
- Tell me about my appointments for today.
- Tell me about my tasks for the day, and ask if there’s anything else I’d like to add. If so, create new tasks.
- Tell me the word for the day and its definition.
- Go to http://www.wgz.org/chromatic/projects/microfiction/ and read me the latest assignment. E-mail the assignment to me as well.
- Wish me a great day!