From last week:
DrupalCon 2009 in Washington!Gave a talk on Totally Rocking Your Development Environment to approximately 300 people, and had tons of fun learning from lots of people at the conference. Hang out with Sameer Vasta. Give him birthday book and cookies. =)Enjoyed going around Washington on Saturday, too. Yay metro and Ben’s!
- Organize my library book notes. Not done, although I’ve returned all the other books already.
- Outline my talk on March 14. Not done yet, but I’ll work on that tonight.
Also: I came home to a wonderful scavenger hunt! I’m such a lucky gal… =)
My priorities for this week are:
- Finish phase of Transition2 project – some more Drupal code to write and tests to run.
- Prepare and deliver career talk on “Making a Name for Yourself”. The session will be two hours long and we expect 80 people to attend.
- Print out all the paperwork I need. I need to extend my post-graduate work permit, renew my visa, apply for permanent residency, and appeal health care. Lots of paperwork!
I’m also planning to attend a few events during the week, and to meet up with a number of people. Busy busy busy! And I still need to write up my notes from DrupalCon…