April 18, 2009 - Categories: weekly
From last week’s plans:
Work on the next version of Transition2Did some design and some prototyping Give a talk on making the most of Sametime Unyte Put together that guide for remote presentationsBunch of blog posts – still needs to be tidied up Get back into drawing stick figuresPerson, cat Experiment with delegating illustration or animation.Delegated Twitter background design to some of the illustrators I added to my oDesk team.
- Helped at a Web 2.0 brainstorming workshop at work
- Did a quarterly review
- Refined my processes for managing talks
- Fully funded my RRSP, yay!
- Learned how to play The Entertainer. Now working on Tolling Bells…
Next week, I plan to:
- Work on Transition2 some more
- Share my experiences with delegating illustration
- Finish the two blouses I’m sewing
- Send my paperwork after getting the new salary letter