May 10, 2009 - Categories: weekly
From last week's plans:
Work: Merge development changes into release-4 Work: Build event calendar system Work: Get feedback on presenter guide Work: Attend speed mentoring event in SecondLife Work: Mentor more people on Drupal Garden: Encourage plants to surviveBrussels sprouts and cauliflower plants look like they've gotten eaten by local wildlife. Catnip was completely dug up; rescued tattered remains and put them into a pot, and they seem to be okay. Basil's thriving. Yay! Piano: Learn Pachelbel's Canon, MemoryPlayed these for my mom on Mother's day. yay!
- Sewing: Pin-fit blouse pattern, start making muslin; make spring skirts Ignored this in favour of pretty Vogue 8020 dress with princess seams because I bought a few yards of cheerful and slightly glittery butterfly fabric =)
- Blog: Write monthly report Heh, still not done
- Baked apple-walnut muffins, mmm
- Had a great chat with my mom about encouraging happiness at work =)
- Coached people on LinkedIn and other tools/ideas
- Had lunch with a number of my mentors
- Attended Science Rendezvous
- Biked a bit!
- Got a bike rack installed
- Delegated organizing get-togethers, for now
- Filled out my GoodReads profile
- Learned a lot about JQuery and Drupal =D
- Learned a lot about getting Date+Calendar to do what I want (also Drupal)
- Received acceptance notice for IBM Early Career Conference, yay!
- Work: Finish AJAX behaviour for event calendar
- Work: Build new Drupal access model for our partners
- Presentations: Prepare for upcoming presentations
- Sewing: Finish dress
- Blog: Write that monthly report
- Life: Host a get-together