June 2, 2009 - Categories: weekly
From last week’s plans:
More Transition2 work – finish event-related bugsAnother day, another build… Things are progressing nicely! More LinkedIn and Facebook coaching – prepare guideWell on the way towards a LinkedIn 101 guide for investment advisors and insurance agents More presentations – finish slides and notes!Delivered a presentation, submitted another one More gardening!Started seeds, yay!
- Watched Up – awesome!
- Checked out 22 books on gardening from the library, mwahahaha
- Cut out gingham check pieces for Vogue blouse.
Next week (well, this week, really):
- Relationships: Play with photography
- Wealth/career: Revise guide, prepare Transition2 build, give Early Career Conference presentation, prepare other presentations
- Skills/personal growth: Make dream book, play with photography, learn Send in the Clowns and more of Fur Elise, get more fabric =), sew blouse
- Health/fitness: Explore High Park on my bike