So behind! Catching up…
From the previous week’s plans:
travel to Ottawa for planning meeting
sort out more Transition2-related bugs
- Flew to Ottawa for a quick planning meeting, contributed a fair bit of value
- Presented “I.B.Millennials” at the IBM Technical Leadership Exchange to 45 people in the North American virtual presentation and 38 people in the Asia/Pacific virtual presentation
- Kitted out my business travel wardrobe with a Tilley blazer and slacks, yay
- Two workshops (New York: session on scenarios, Ottawa: session on emerging trends in web channel delivery) and one virtual presentation (social media and Innovation Discovery) – yay!
- Lots of travel, getting the hang of it
- Made pesto from home-grown basil!
Plans for next (this) week:
- Facilitate idea lab online – going well!
- Do basic analysis of community participation in idea lab
- Start with improv classes
- Have a mentoring chat
- Learn the second part of Fur Elise