August 5, 2009 - Categories: weekly
From last week's plans:
Do some Facebook strategy consulting Find ways to recognize the contributions people had made to the idea labWrote a LotusScript mail merge program! Learn enough about Lotus Notes programming to create that sign-up button with referral tracking Take the medical exam for my permanent residency application Take another improv class (whee!) Prepare another week's meals Chat with someone who's interested in Gen Y and careers
- Think about what I'd like to do for my 26th birthday =D Still thinking...
- Tidied up my sewing materials, yay!
- Started on a princess-seamed pullover dress
- Read a lot
- Organize home even more
- Finish new dress
- Tag people
- Finish Facebook strategy document
- Map out what I want to do and how to make it happen