Better late than never!
From last week’s plans:
- Create the facilitator guide. Postponed due to higher priorities, like working on the Idea Labs system.
Attend improv and sewing classes. Improv: get the hang of assumptions. Sewing: Make zippered pouch.Improv is so hard! Fun, but hard. Still working on developing strong characters and just getting out there.
- Watch an improv show. Missed Monday’s show, and there were no shows on Tuesday.
Celebrate a nice, quiet Thanksgiving weekend with W-
- Started planning a women’s leadership session about remote presentations
- Picked up a whole bunch of books
- Sewed a small stuff sack
Next week (this, really), I plan to:
- Finish the template invitation for the upcoming idea labs
- Get the Idea Labs system to a usable state
- Develop a small collection of strong ‘stock’ characters for improv, if that helps
- Start on my wool skirt
- Prepare the garden for winter
- Send the “Remote Presentations That Rock” presentation to the IBM Technical Leadership Exchange organizers
- Keep on biking instead of letting the cold scare me
Rawr!Short URL: sach.ac/p/6649