The best surprise of December was the response I got to my post on What can I help you learn? Looking for mentees. I’m looking forward to developing the relationships I started from there, and to meeting many more people in the future.
Limiting my blog to mostly one post a day turned out to be a great idea. Prioritizing my post queue was fun and interesting. Here were my favourite posts for the month.
Year-end is a good time for reviews and plans, and I posted a few thoughts:
More reflections on what I do and why:
- I write because I cannot waste time
- What do I delegate, and why?
- Copious free time? Carefully protected!
- A toolbox of questions
- Happy-do, epiphanies, and relentless improvement
- My week starts with Mondays, and other ways perspective influences life
- Informed Judgment, Terrence Hickey
- Notes from VizThink video on Visual Notetaking 101
- Visual notes – Gary Vaynerchuk and Democamp Toronto 24
- Living in the sweet spot
- Process: Using Activities to organize workshop-related information
- Lotus Connections Communities topics+replies feeds to OPML
- Behind the scenes: Livin’ la Vida Emacs
In January 2010, I’m looking forward to:
- Reconnecting with friends in the Philippines (Hi! Catch me before January 16)
- Completing my permanent residency application and bringing my cat over
- Braindumping as much as I can at work and in life