If this is something you’re attending:
- Figure out the hashtag people are using to talk about the event on Twitter. Share what you’re looking forward to, connect with people who are going, and start the conversation.
- Blog about the event, linking to the site and to other people who are talking about it. Connect with other people who are going.
- Take notes and share them on your blog. Link to your notes on Twitter. Send e-mail following up with contacts, including a link to your notes.
If this is something you’re organizing:
- Pick a hashtag, promote it, and link to it on the conference webpage.
- Keep an eye out for people, tweets, and blog posts related to the conference. Link. Consider using hashtags.org
- Consider asking for blogging volunteers. Link to their work.
Between moving my cat 13,000km and finalizing my permanent residency, that was the most stressed out flight I’d ever taken.
It’s four days after the flight and I’m still tired. A nasty cold snuck in while my immune system was weak, I guess. W- has been taking good care of me.
I’ve got some errands to do today (dentist appointment, health card registration, social insurance number renewal), and then I think I’ll go to bed.