More posts about: Uncategorized Tags: highlight, w-, wedding // 37 Comments »
May you have a lifetime of happiness with your new family! :)
congratulations and best wishes! …. uhm…. are you going to get a new url now? =) May God bless you and your husband with a marriage filled with love, joy, faith, hope, learning and awesome life.
Jun: Nope, I’m keeping my name. =)
Thanks, Charo, Josh, Sepehr, jun, and all!
You are the cutest! Congratulations!
Congrats, Mrs… W? :P
W00t! Congratulations, Sacha! :-)
Congrats, Sacha! I hope you and W- have many happy, geeky years together!
Congratulations! All the best!
You should probably change the Blog sub-title, though — living and awesomer life. :D
Congratulations S- and W- ! :) May you have a lifetime of bliss and wonderful experiences together! God bless!
May you have an interesting life :)
Congratulations Sach! I wish you and your husband the best :)
congrats, Sach! :D
Congratulations Sacha and W! I’m sure it will be wonderful!!
Congratulations, Sacha and all the very best ahead :-)!
Congratulations. I wish you the best,
and than you for the way you share your knowledge. I am a bit older than you, and yet, you are an inspiration to be better.
Congratulations! All the best!
My favorite student gets married and all she says is “Married”. To whom? Where? Was your mom there? Did your dad give you away? Did you have a traditional Christian wedding with principal and secondary sponsors? Where are the wedding pictures? Did you marry for love?
“The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.”
Hi Sacha Chua,
Many Congrates for your Married life.
It’s a great news…put some smiling wedding snaps on your blogs…
Keep Smiling :)
Thanks all! =) Getting back into the rhythm of everyday life.
- To whom? To someone I met while judging a LEGO contest, who recognized my name from a Linux Journal article, and who is totally awesome. To a wonderful partner, parent, and practitioner of relentless improvement. To someone who can subvert the cliches and jokes of marriage by clear values practiced in real life.
- Where? Toronto City Hall, which was good because neither of us introverts could stomach the idea of a large wedding.
- Was my mom there? Yes.
- Did my dad give me away? No, we don’t support antiquated notions of property transfer in a marriage of equal partnership.
- Did I have a traditional Christian wedding? No, didn’t want the pomp and circumstance, and wanted to stay true to our values.
- Where are the wedding pictures? We might have to wait for the wedding photographer to get over his trauma first. ;)
- Did I marry for love? What kind of a question is that? ;b It’s more accurate to say that we married for long-term planning. We were in a stable and committed relationship for love.
Congratulations, wish you lots happiness
Thinking With Emacs
Quantified Self: Tracking Your Time
Accelerate Your Learning With Sketchnotes
What can I help you learn?
Want to help me with what I'm learning?
I'm Sacha Chua, and I'm on a 5-year
experiment in semi-retirement. I love coding, writing, drawing,
and sharing what I'm learning along the way.
Twitter - Flickr - Slideshare - LinkedIn - Facebook
Subscribe using your feed reader or your e-mail client!
Follow me on Twitter for quick updates, and add me on
Google+. Contact me:
I'd love to hear your thoughts, questions, and suggestions!
Copyright © 2001-2012 Sacha Chua (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please feel free to reuse content under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Sharealike license unless otherwise noted.