From last week’s plans
- [X] Finish up on project S
- [X] Start testing project M
- [X] Fix my Lotus Notes
- [X] Look into Lotusphere
- Outlined talk on learning on the network
- [X] Get around to hosting a get-together, maybe a game night
- [-] Plan May trip – read lots of guidebooks
- Picked up microscope slides for J-
- Helped J- with homework on bullying/harrassment
- [ ] Get back into sewing: work on black dress – postponed
- [X] Post more book notes
- Enjoyed a week of pandesal
- Achieved small goal of walking 12k steps in one day
Plans for next week
- [ ] Wrap up project M
- [ ] Document case studies
- [ ] Write about lessons learned
- [ ] Apply to open seats
- [ ] Follow up on Lotusphere
- [ ] Draw networking guide for conferences
- [ ] Chat with Vikram Kalkat regarding Web 2.0
- [ ] Have get-together
- [ ] Help with J-‘s Little Big Planet party
- [ ] Get through busy week
- [ ] Post more book notes!
|Sleep||61.1||Average of 8.7 hours – typically around 8 hours during weekday, and longer during weekend|
|Work||40.7||Lots of good work|
|Social||13.2||Spent time with Maira, and celebrated J-‘s birthday|
Mostly tracked, yay!
I took the TTC 9 times, using tokens.
Next week, I plan to stick more closely to my alarm settings (no hitting snooze!) and gradually reduce my sleep back to 7 hours a day. Still recovering from a cold – I cough less now, but I still have the sniffles.
I also want to break “Routines” down into more detail, so I can see where my time goes.