May 15, 2011 - Categories: weekly
From last week’s plans
[X]Catch up on work
[X]Get ready for training trip for project I
[X]Follow up on project C
[X]Refile time for project M
- Prepare for upcoming presentations
- Added status tracking feature to project C
[X]Hang out with family some more!
[X]Spend time with W-‘s friend Dan in The Hague
- [\] Write and sketch stories from trip – wrote a few
[-]Organize photos from trip – haven’t looked at them!
[-]Catch up with mail – answered some mail, but not yet all
- Got first Plan B Organic Farms box. Had lots of salad. Yum! Plus dandelions, too.
[X]Plant more herbs and greens
[-]Write more for upcoming trip
Plans for next week
[ ]Conduct training for project I in Colorado
[ ]Keep an eye on project M
[ ]Sort out upcoming projects
[ ]Prepare for social media / Gen Y talk for client D
[ ]Catch up on mail
[ ]Write more about Netherlands trip
[X]Plant more herbs and greens – basil basil basil basil
- Helped hem J-‘s pants – made a hair bow, ribbon, and brooch from the scraps
[ ]Set aside writing time while on business trip, and actually write
[ ]Think about what I want to learn next – more sewing projects?