From last week’s plans
[X]Work on more functionality for project C
[X]Check end date for project C, next gig
[X]Check out U – pretty cool
[-]Draw more IBM comics?
- Fixed Lotus Connections community toolkit forum support
[-]Tidy up downstairs
[X]Spend time with Ninong Gus and Ninang Amparo
- [\] Open up Quantified Awesome to at least one other person – Still working on cleaning it up. Maybe I should just bring people in and see what breaks.
- Quantified Awesome: Added graphical goal feedback
- Quantified Awesome: Started cleaning up registration
- Settled into more memory on website
Plans for next week
[ ]Finish functionality-related tasks for project C
[ ]Work on styling for project C
[ ]Go to Rails Pub Nite
[ ]Go to Quantified Self Toronto meetup
[ ]Go to IBM get-together
[ ]Quantified: Open up time tracking to folks
[X]Quantified: Set up bug tracker
|Work||Good||40:57 hours this week|
|Sleep||Good||61:05 hours, average of 8:43|
|Personal/social discretionary||Good||23:05 social to 17:44 personal|
|Work/discretionary balance||Good||40:57 work, 40:49 discretionary|
Pretty good, actually! It was a little tight in the beginning, because I used last weekend to get some work done instead of tinkering with Quantified Awesome or focusing on chores. I used the time on Friday to focus on building and planning, and that was time well-spent.
Next week, I’m attending a couple of events, so I have less evening hacking time. I’m looking forward to being inspired by the events, and to more hacking and planning.
Life is good.