Click on the images for larger versions. Feel free to share these under the Creative Commons attribution license.
In Sean O’Donovan’s talk on managing content for lead generation, he shared tips on mapping your content to the customer’s buying journey, repurposing what you have, and making it easier for people to find the information through metacontent and packaging. If you’re having someone else develop your content, it’s a good idea to ask them to develop the promotional materials for it too.
Ben Harrison and Scott Armstrong shared some of their experiences and opened the floor up for Q&A. It was interesting to hear about the marketing side of things.
If you like this, you might also want to check out my sketchnotes from the previous torontob2b meetup:
- Marketing automation, Jeffrey Yee
- Building a social enterprise, Andrew Jenkins
- Designing content so that it works, Carl Friesen
- My sketchnotes of books and meetups
- How I do these sketchnotes
- Other cool sketchnotes around the Web
To find out about the next #torontob2b event, check out Brainrider’s events page.