We painted the shed. Level up - I learned more about proper brush technique when painting edges, although my first few edges were sloppy because I didn't know how to do them well yet. =)
It took almost exactly one large paintcan for the main part and a small paintcan for the trim (Martha Stewart: Kiln, Sandpiper), although there was some mad scrambling at the end to stretch the paint all the way to cover the back wall. But we did it - a full day of painting!
We spent Sunday recuperating, doing the laundry, and cooking a few meals in advance. It's great to check things off the to-do list, especially when we get to do them together.