- Printing the notes right at the workshop itself – great impact, and it took only a few minutes and the organizer’s help.
- I really like this black ink / yellow highlighter combination. It’s super-simple, lets me add emphasis after the fact, doesn’t require me to switch colours, and prints out better in black-and-white than using coloured text does.
- I played around with a not-quite-columnar layout, using highlights and connectors to link everything together. Someone remarked that the light gray connectors helped lead the eye, so that worked out nicely.
- Shading with light gray worked well, too. I might do that with more of the images to add some depth, and perhaps add a warm gray to my colour palette.
- 01 June 2013 at 10:06pm
- Drawing, blogging, and semi-retirement: Weekly review: Week ending May 31, 2013 » sacha chua :: living an awesome life 03 June 2013 at 8:06am
- Monthly review: May 2013 » sacha chua :: living an awesome life 08 July 2015 at 3:07am
- Visual thinking. Pon tu creatividad al servicio de tu proyecto | Comunique Studio
[...] week for drawing and writing! I put together a collection of my sketchnotes, drew ...
[...] Sketchnote: Visual Thinking (Patricia Kambitsch) ...
[…] via ...