Last month, I wrote:
July will be about gearing up for more changes, getting better at
writing blog posts and making videos, and working on more projects
around the house. I like this. =)
No videos, but plenty of blog posts and drawings. Goodness, August is almost done. Anyway, the rest of August will be about planning ahead, and also squeezing the most out of this wonderful span of discretionary time.
- Visual thinking
- Visual book review: Leading Out Loud: A Guide for Engaging Others in Creating the Future (Terry Pearce)
- Visual book review: The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything… Fast (Josh Kaufman)
- Redesigning the Visual Thinkers Toronto Show & Tell
- Sketchnote Lessons: Drawing Emotions
- Visual metaphors and layouts for planning your life
- Quantified Awesome
- 08 September 2013 at 8:09am
- Monthly review: August 2013 » sacha chua :: living an awesome lifesacha chua :: living an awesome life
[…] Last month, I wrote: ...