I had a ton of fun hanging out with my friends. =)
- Weekly review: Week ending December 6, 2013
- Decision review: Clipboard managers, and why you should get one
- Make the most of a day of lectures
- Check out these getting started guides – suggest more!
- Doodle Thursday: Going through BrainDoodles’ lessons
- On introversion and friendships
- Monthly review: November 2013
No scanned sketches yet because I’m away from my scanner. =) No link round-up either. Maybe in January!
Focus areas and time review
- Business (6.9h – 4%)
- Earn (0.0h – 0% of Business)
- Build (4.2h – 60% of Business)
- Quantified Awesome (0.0h)
- Drawing (3.6h)
- Paperwork (0.5h)
- Connect (2.7h – 39% of Business)
- Relationships (31.1h – 18%)
[X]Check Internet connections for speed; set up better line?
[X]Check what the official connection speed should be
[X]Get mom’s printer working again
[X]Look into archiving photos for easier searchability – cdfinder?
[X]Set up logmein
[X]Speedtest each of the wireless networks
[X]Hang out with friends
- Discretionary – Productive (2.1h – 1%)
- Writing (2.1h)
- Discretionary – Play (10.7h – 6%)
- Discretionary – Travel (13.6h – 8%)
- Personal routines (29.9h – 17%)
- Unpaid work (9.7h – 5%)
- Sleep (67.2h – 40% – average of 9.6 per day)