More posts about: emacs, podcast Tags: emacs-hangout // 4 Comments »
Thanks to Cameron Desautels for hosting this one! =D I totally like Emacs Hangouts. We should have more of them.
- tips for showing people how awesome magit is: partial staging, history browsing, diff viewing and jumping to the source file
- org-present, org-babel, org inline images, source code highlighting
- magit new version, dealing with problems, history browsing, subcommands (:), remoting (M), interactive rebase (E), new features, Wazzup – shows you branch differences (w)
- magit workflows, customization (ex: full-screen), fun with bisecting
- use-package, delaying configuration
- Dvorak, keyboard customization
- selective display – folds everything beyond an indentation depth
- managing large screens – folding, follow mode, etc.
- flx ido
- ace-jump-mode – binding to C-0
- Emacs on Mac OS X, terminal Emacs, sharing clipboard (pbcopy)
- binding things to C-number; M-number, prefix arguments