More posts about: connecting, tips, web2.0 Tags: linkedin // 2 Comments »
Did you know that you can customize your LinkedIn URL to make it more memorable, writable, and professional?
- Log on to linkedin.com.
- Click on Profile - Edit Profile.
- Click on Edit next to your Public Profile URL.
- Click on Edit next to Your Public Profile URL. Choose a short, memorable URL. Click on Set Address.
- Optionally customize what people see on your public profile.
- Click on Save Changes.
If you want to make it easier for people to connect with you on LinkedIn, put your new URL on your business card, your e-mail signature, your website, and other social network profiles. Little things like that help make it easier for other people to connect with you.
- 19 February 2011 at 7:02pm
- Tweets that mention LinkedIn tip: Customize your profile URL | sacha chua :: living an awesome life -- Topsy.com
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by James Stratford, Jason Fairfield. Jason ...