- Broadening Access to Education (April 18, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM)
- Improving Planning and Management (April 19, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM)
- Enhancing Quality of Learning (April 20, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM)
- Enhancing Quality of Teaching (April 21, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM)
- Sustainability (April 29, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM)
The said round table discussions will be held at the Seminar Room,
National Computer Center, C.P. Garcia Avenue, UP Diliman, Quezon City.
(from Marvin Pascual):
By the way, this event is not exclusively for people who are into
academe only as what I was expecting before. Everyone is encourage to
join us to fight and promote Linux and Open Source for the ICTs in
DepEd. Please send your name, e-mail and contact numbers to me
privately if you are willing to support and help
DepEd in their ICTs and
quality education to students.
Darn! Wish I could go. Anyway, it’s for basic education; I can wait to get into that.
Ã§ÂŠÂ¬Ã£ÂÂŒÃ¯Â¼Â‘Ã¥ÂŒÂ¹Ã£Â€ÂÃ§ÂŒÂ«Ã£ÂÂŒÃ¯Â¼Â‘Ã¥ÂŒÂ¹Ã£Â€ÂÃ£Â‚Â«Ã£ÂƒÂŠÃ£ÂƒÂªÃ£ÂƒÂ¤Ã£ÂÂŒÃ¯Â¼Â“Ã§Â¾Â½Ã£ÂÂ„Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£ÂÂ™Ã£Â€Â‚ We have a dog, a cat and three canaries.http://sachachua.com/blog/p/2683