You can tell a lot about people by the way they spend their vacations. Some people escape to tropical islands for a week of pampering. Others seek thrills in wild adventures. W- and I baked a ton of cookies and egg tarts, tidied up the house, and caught up on plenty of sleep.
- Virtually attended Adphoto Christmas party.
- Finished custom-fit sewing pattern, after many struggles. Transferred onto pattern cloth.
- Read plenty of books
- Treated cats to turducken (cat food in a can, oh my!).
- Had dinner with W-'s family.
- Prototype Drupal-based conference commando site for internal use.
- Sent annual updates out by e-mail and blog post.
- Reviewed and printed photos.
Plans for next week:
- Continue bugging the project managers for more work.
- Mindmap upcoming events.
- Create conference type for Drupal-based site.