What can I give back to an institution that has supported me,
formed me, taught me, and challenged me to realize my potential?
Thanks to Ateneo, I learned:
- That it’s about people, not programs.
- That what I learn and do outside the classroom can matter more than what I learn and do inside it.
- That it’s not enough to know just _how_ to do something, but I also need to consider _why_.
- That I’ll start college wondering why the heck I take up philosophy and theology, and graduate realizing I wouldn’t be the same without them.
- That I should never stop learning,
- That I should never stop doing,
- That I should never stop teaching, and
- That I can make a difference.
I give you my gratitude and my thanks. But most of all, I would like to be able to give you, at the end of the day, a life well-lived.Short URL: http://sachachua.com/blog/p/552