|9:00||12:00||Go to Resources for the Blind|
stevenha at comp.nus.edu.sg - ACM, trying va.es
product info "Realtek", "Rtl8139" function: 6 PCI id: 0x10ec, 0x8139
- how to call a method using .
At the end of this lecture, students should be able to:
- Explain the relationship between a class and an instance of an object.
- Understand the process of creating and using a class (what happens?).
- Understand the difference between reference variables and primitive variables.
- Explain what the parts of a class are (methods, variables).
- Explain the difference between a parameter, a local variable and a
class variable, and understand when to use which. Also discuss scoping.
- Understand the use of convenience methods.
Note for jargon. Try to go a little practical. Tips on creating methods and variables. Important: what am I doing?
So at the end of this session, you should be able to understand what to do when we ask you to write a class with this method and that method
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at email@example.com .