1. More articles about women : 13:38
2. OSS advocacy stats : 14:43
3. Funny disclaimers : 15:02
4. More funky keyboards : 15:57
5. More problems in computer science : 16:29
6. Added TeachingReflections : 16:48
7. More head-mounted displays : 16:53
I found this HMD that looks pretty decent and its a decent price. http://www.vrealities.com/vr1.html
8. Funny Linus quote : 21:21
Seriously, the way I did this was by using a special /sbin/loader binary with debugging hooks that I made ("dd" is your friend: binary editors are for wimps).
-- Linus Torvalds, in an article on a dnserver
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .