$msg = ""; $myaddress = "sacha" + "@" + "sachachua.com"; $page = "2003.06.10.php"; $page_title = "2003.06.10"; $page_updated = "2004-12-0307:00:1907:00:19-0500"; $maintainer = "sacha" + "@" + "sachachua.com"; require_once "include/calendar.php"; require_once "include/planner-include.php"; require_once "include/header.inc.php"; ?>
|A3||X||Enlist for subject|
|A4||X||Go to checkers|
|A5||X||Pick up certification from dean's office|
(setq ign-rus-format '(case source-type ('article (cond ((string-match "newsletters" newsgroup) (cond ((string-match "CNN" from) (concat (match-string 0 from) " nl")) ((string-match "slashdot" from) "/. nl") ((string-match "Bruce Schneier" from) "CRYPTO-GRAM") (t "newsletters"))) ((string-match "mbox" newsgroup) "mbox") (t (gnus-short-group-name newsgroup)))) ('web-page (ign-url-domain url)) ('wiki-file file-name)))
1. Think both short-term and long-term at the same time, like a CEO and not like a techie.
2. Don't sell what you can't deliver. Don't sell the system's glory; sell the product that will solve the problem.
3. Think of technology as a people business.
4. Learn to speak without acronyms and technical terms.
5. Sell the philosophy of technology, not a technology philosophy.
6. Separate information and processing. Each is a separate thing.
7. Promote the company's values and mission, not technology.
8. Focus on how technology can serve people's needs.
9. Show individuals how things work. Keep it simple.
10. Don't think "IT"; think knowledge systems.
Neko (new official name) now has greenish eyes. She eats kitten chow now - dried Whiskas moistened with water and scooped into a little pink food/water bowl. Saves me a lot of trouble.
She had a lot of fun chasing a cockroach earlier this evening. She'd stalk it, pounce, bat it around, release it and repeat the process. She'd even squeeze into the space under the sofa to pursue the hapless insect. Cockroaches beware! Cat in the house.
We have problems with her ability to climb and her affinity for laps. I took to placing a long, thick towel on my lap after she inflicted several light gashes on her way up.