LinuxTag, http://www.linuxtag.org (Karlsruhe, Germany)
1. Inventory systems : 08:43
all of the hardware (computer level, its sub components, perferials, and software installed (including multiple OS per each computer) on it, and the licenses associated with each software component.)
- Alist (http://www.brains2bytes.com/alist/)
Alist is a program that collects hardware and software information about systems and stores it in a database for users to browse and search via a Web interface. The program consists of three parts: a client portion that collects the information, a daemon
- PHP Inventory Manager
- Open Computers Software Inventory
2. Instructional needs and learner analysis : 11:09
- telecollaboration - individual and group work - group work: should describe the contributions of each person - assign students to review two or three programs - see all the people who have acknowledged your help - monitor student activity - peer pressure =)
On Monday, I'll give a short questionnaire to the students who did not do well on last Friday's exam. I want to find out what they're having problems with and what kind of help they want.
Needs analysis due next Saturday
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .